|FLEXIBILITY is a key determinant of successful relationships.
PLR incorporates flexibility in its client relationships through – a broad portfolio of IT
services offerings and adaptable business models. PLR operating models enable its clientele
to make requisite course alterations midstream in any engagement as necessitated by market or
business exigencies. The choice of engagement models is driven by client specific requirements
in terms of technology skills, timelines and budgets.
|PLR's engagements are based broadly on the following industry standard business models.
|The onsite model is recommended for projects that require
close interaction with the client team. PLR provides flexibility
in terms of delivery and administrative control. According to this
model, PLR engineers are deputed at the client location to supplement
the client’s team for predetermined durations.
- An onsite project manager or a client representative handles the project management
- This model is also appropriate for onsite consulting with the client’s customers for the client’s products, platforms or technologies
|A dedicated or on-demand offshore skilled resource pool is provided to the client.
The offshore model leverages the benefits of reduced capital costs and flexible
ramp up options for the client.
- PLR executes the software engineering work for the client from PLR Bhubaneswar delivery center, on a need-basis or as per predetermined project schedules.
- A client representative would manage the project coordination on the client’s side and interact with PLR’s point of contact for the project.
|Onsite - Offshore
|The onsite-offshore is preferred for, medium to long-term engagements and for
engagements that directly involve application end users. This association comprises:
- Onshore consultants for onsite/offsite work on temporary basis
- Offshore team available – dedicated or on-demand basis
|Dedicated Offshore Development Center (ODC)
|Appreciating the client’s need to focus on core business activities, PLR would set up a dedicated ODC ideal for long-term engagements. This association comprises the following:
- Dedicated manpower, technologies, and domain expertise.
- Dedicated hardware and software infrastructure.
- Dedicated high-speed communication equipment, bandwidth.
- Temporary ramp-up options.
- Buy-out option provided.